Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Well, I tried. But with the new updates, Candy Crush Soda Saga is soo boring now!
My incentive used to be to reach 3 stars at every level,so I would replay some. Now that option is gone, the game has lost its appeal.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
also the level design has been degraded and perverted
Same here. Might uninstall this game from my phone. After a decade of playing.
Thank you for your comment and I completely agree. I also try to get 3 stars in each level. I saw that they tested these updates and they were unpopular, yet they were implemented anyway. I have played this game for many years and may finally turn to something else because there is no longer any challenge or appeal for me.