Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Level 19249 is mathematically impossible to pass in 19 moves.
If bad trained AI who programming the game now can do it, let’s leave him play alone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
there is a distinct lack of effort and care in crafting these redesigns
Iwould certainly try to help you with this. But they took away the old levels!!! 😢 I don't understand the logic. I'm sorry, keep going and shuffle if you can.
Like I said, I'd be able to help if I could go back. #bringbackoldlevels !!
Sorry, keep trying or look on YouTube
Happy crushing! 🍬 🍭
I completely agree with Lena_Lena. Level 19249 is impossible with only 19 moves. Please add many more moves please. Please? Thank you.