Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am playing a hard level and game shuts. Rebooted 3 times and it happens over and over. Grrrrt
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, welcome to our Community @golfcats
I understand your concern as your game is crashing.
In order to receive further assistance regarding this, it'd be best to reach out to our Player Support team via game app or via https://soporto.king.com/
Our team will be able to check this further for you.
I hope this helps and wish you a nice day!