Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Should I assume that I won't be playing this game any more and kiss it goodbye? They can build these games but can't fix them when something goes wrong. Very disappointed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @Norma_Loewen I understand that this must be very disappointing - I've been following this issue and it seems like we're still investigating this. Due to the nature of the issue where it happens before the game launches, it's been very difficult to reproduce it on our end to find a fix.
I would also try to see if there are other things on your computer that perhaps needs to be updated (like drivers or the system etc). I hope that you're also able to in the meantime play on another platform such as Android/iOS or perhaps even on Facebook.