Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I came in 3rd and won 30 gold only when I try to claim I get this message: "Sorry we couldn't deliver your rewards. We'll try again later."… it's going on 3 days now, when is "later"?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there, thanks for reaching out about this @Sweetie3
We're currently investigating this issue. In the meantime, for the missing rewards - please reach out to Support through the game to get more help with this. You can reach out to support in the game by following these steps: