Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Va How can I recover my ac count? Because I was at level 4000 something .. and I can’t enter again, even with my fb account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there, you should be able to retrieve your account by logging back in, if you can't login you can ask to get the password sent to you - you can read more here:
I can't find my progress in the game – How to retrieve my levels – King General
If you can't retrieve your Facebook account, then you can make a King account with the same email that you have for your Facebook account to sync them!
Merge your Facebook and King accounts – King General