Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
hi, I purchased the .99 cents deal for 24 hours yesterday. I started playing this morning and had 4 hours left. After the level was completed all my 4 hours disappeared.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there and thanks for sharing this with us @camarogirl, I'd recommend that you reach out to Support about this to see if something went wrong in the system.
It could be that the timer hadn't fully updated once you started the game, but once you've completed the level it synced and shows the "real" timer, but it's hard to say without knowing how the connection was and when the purchase was made.
You can reach out to support in the game by following these steps: