Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
These 15 moves have to go! How am I suppose to win a game when I have only 15 moves and I have to clear two screen this is BS there is no way it can be done without buying moves you have taken the Fun out of this game All for Money.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @annlot . I hope you’re doing well.
I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy regarding the number of moves currently available, but I appreciate the fact that you've given us your feedback for it. I will pass this on to our developers for you.
While we unfortunately cannot adjust this for you right now, having feedback such as yours available enables our developers to make adjustments and changes to our game in future updates, which will hopefully introduce new features as well as potential improvements that will match your tastes.
If there’s anything else I can assist with, let me know. Have a great day.