Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm signed in but can't see replies to posts in the Community section. I can't reply either.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
To clarify further @lpop, since the answer was rejected - we previously had a system where replies were stacked under each other like other social media platforms. However, not too long ago we changed back to the regular forum style format - and you can reply to others by pressing the quotation mark, or just tag them like I did here.
The quote mark is the right one out of these two in the picture above.
Hey there @lpop, would you be able to share a screenshot of how things looks for you?
We recently changed how replies function and look in the community which you can read more about here:
In the Support seection, I mean.