Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
how do I get back to my level? I had to get a new device. For both this game and regular Candy Crush
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @Apbuko61, I'm glad the progress was retrieved. Boosters in the games are connected to the game files on the device so it's unfortunately hard to transfer them.
I would reach out to Support via the game though to see if you can get some help with this.
You can reach out to support in the game by following these steps:
So I got back to my levels but seem to have lost all my rewards. Can they be retrieved
Hey there @Apbuko61, you can regain your progress by logging in to your King or Facebook account in the game and it should be the one that you had one your previous device.
If you don't have an account, make an account on the old device and the progress should sync on your new devices!