Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I won 5533. Next time I played I noticed I was still on 5533 and it had treated that level like I lost it also lost all the extra stuff that I had or that I would have received for winning
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, @brwaldo. A level is only recorded as completed once all objectives have been met, the score has finished counting, and the game has successfully transitioned back to the game's main screen. If the game is closed or interrupted before that happens, the level won't be saved and any resources used during the attempt will unfortunately be lost.
To help resolve this, I've added some boosters as compensation, since I see you've already passed the level:
The next time you open the game they'll be ready and waiting for you to enjoy. If you don't see them, please force close the game, wait a few seconds and then reopen it.
Have a sweet day!