Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on level 6,638 and was already apart of a team and had activities unlocked. Now it is saying I have to play more levels to unlock it? This needs to be fixed asap. I have been playing for years and never had this happen.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @frostgal15 that sounds a bit odd. Do you have a screenshot of the issue so we can take a look at it?
I would check if you have any pending updates, and potentially log out and back into the game to see if it solves the problem for you.