Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I bought 80rs INR special offer.but amount deduction from my account but I am not receiving anything.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @remyally, if I understand this correct - you made a purchase but don't see the items in your game? First I'd try to restart the game, or log out and back in to the game again to make sure everything is all right.
If it doesn't help, please reach out to support via the game to get more help with this.
You can reach out to support in the game by following these steps: