Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @nelson19782278460325,
Would you be able to share a screenshot of the purchase that you made? And include your Player ID so that we can have a closer look?
Otherwise you can reach out to support via the game for quicker help.
You can reach out to support in the game by following these steps:
Find your Player ID with this guide
I love Candy Crush Soda but I would appreciate it if I can get my 99 cent package the correct way please and thank you
Lower the prices and give more golden bars sometimes i
I just purchased a 99 cents and all I got was my golden bars they didn't give me nothing else just the second time it's going to happen I am a loyal player I appreciate it if somebody get this right because I purchased the 99 cent last time and I didn't get My with the package for 99 cents today in about two and a half weeks ago I don't remember like on a I don't know remember what day it was on but it was not too long ago that purchase and not sent a note in Candy Crush and I did not get reimbursed or I didn't even want to get reimbursed I just wanted my items my candies on my on the game so I can play the game can somebody please fix that please for me please and thank you and I would like it fixed as soon as possible cuz I just purchased it and I didn't get my stuff and then it cut the game off you get the money but then I don't get what I paid for that ain't right