Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
soda sea sucks. Let me navigate to any past level. I watched all the ads while playing. Bring back the old level navigation or I’m out. I’ll watch ads on some other game. Bye.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @mjhelfrich2001 👋
I hope you’re doing well.
I am sorry you feel this way but appreciate the feedback you provided regarding Soda Sea. I will make sure to pass this on to our developers for you. 🧐
While we unfortunately cannot adjust this for you right now, having feedback such as yours available enables our developers to make adjustments and changes to our game in future updates, which will hopefully introduce new features as well as potential improvements that will match your tastes.
If there’s anything else I can assist with, let me know.
Have a great day! 🍭