Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I cannot open it on Microsoft and am no longer getting daily bonuses-Candy crush saga plays normally-what happened?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again, @slholly! I've checked with the team and I can confirm this is actually a known issue we're working on resolving.
I recommend opening a ticket with us so you can be updated when it's fixed:
https://soporto.king.com/contact
Thanks for your understanding!
Hi again, @slholly. Sorry for the delayed reply!
Based on your screenshot, there seems to be an issue with the MS store either installing the app on your system, or with it launching. You can try the following:
Clear Microsoft Store Cache:
Win + R
wsreset.exe
If you still have issues, please consider playing from Facebook as you mentioned. I hope you have a good day and fingers crossed this works!
This is what I get when trying to open game. It does not load. I have uninstalled and reloaded it about 5 times now over serveral days.
Hi there, @slholly! Regarding being unable to open the game on the app, please try uninstalling, then reinstalling it.
If the issue persists, return with a screenshot of what happens when you try to open it.