Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hey everyone,
We've seen reports of players mentioning that there are some levels where new candies are not appearing. We're currently investigating this with the studio and will be looking to fix this as soon as possible
✅ Levels fixed: 5536, 7365, 11956,14476, 10528, 18253, 14311, 16972
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again! We have another update, all of the reported levels so far have now been fixed!
Please restart your game and it should work for you now!
Hi everyone, we've updated the main post now and added more levels being investigated along with a few that have been fixed:
✅ Levels fixed: 5536, 7365, 11956 and 14476
We're currently investigating this and will write updates in this thread!
level 12788 is forwarding you the next screen with no possible moves. I have to keep leaving the game and using up my lives due to this glitch.
10528 does appear to be working again! Now to pass the level lol, I barely make it past the first screen with any moves left.
And 10528!
Bonjour, je rencontre le même problème. 1 Ourson reste bloqué, et je ne passe pas à l'écran suivant.
There seems to be a bug with level 14311 and I can progress through
Hi there, @RichardCone135200967!
Could you please ensure you're on the latest version of the game? If you still have issues afterward, let me know exactly what's happening to prevent you from moving to the second screen. Screenshots would be appreciated where applicable.
This level is not refilling with icons as I match items and I just get stuck unable to do anything. I can't get passed this level to keep playing the game.
not able to go from first screen to second screen after 15 tries
The second screen doesen’t work. The tiles don’t reorganize.
Same problem on 18253!
Same problem here, I tried all recommended fixes & nothing worked. I lost all my boosters trying to fix the problem. Help…
Level 10528 is doing the same thing for me, when will it be fixed? The blocks clear instead of loading new ones, and then I can't move anymore or do anything else to get further. I have to close the game then restart, and then I have the same problem.
I keep reaching a point where I have no moves to make but can't get out of the level
I’m having the same problem on level 18253
Hey there @Albaholic23 . Hope you're doing well.
I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with level 18253.
Please check this post:
Even if your level isn't mentioned here, it can still have issues too. Our team apologizes for the inconvenience and asks for your patience and understanding while we work on fixing the situation.
Have a great day.