Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I used a gift card and for Candy Crush but it was applied to Soda Saga. Is there a way to transfer it to Candy Crush???
user Lmoree
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, welcome to our Community @Lmoree
I understand that you've claimed your Gift Card on a wrong game and I will point you into the right direction.
To receive further assistance, please reach out to our Player Support team directly from the game or via https://soporto.king.com/ so they can check this for you.
I wish you a nice day ahead!