Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It doesn’t move. Playing on Ipad. The date is correct. It’s been like this for 2 weeks. I open game every day.
My ID is 5559042004
Screenshots:
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sweet Streak is still frozen on day one. I don’t receive any bonuses
So many people stopped playing after these last stupid updates…
That's odd, in that case I'd again check for any updates (either to the device or the game) and log out and back into the game again
Time is syncing automatically. I live and play on New York time, USA.
Hey again @Lena_Lena, are you able to show the part of your settings which shows which current date and timezone you're in? If it's not synced automatically - it can cause the issue where the daily streak is stuck on the first day.
I wrote that I play on Ipad.
Hi there, welcome to our Community @Lena_Lena
I understand that your login streak is not updating as I know how important it is for your adventure.
Can you please tell me on which device are you playing your game? Can you also complete the steps below to check if it will occurr again: - Restart your game and device - Check for game and device updates - Clear your game cache - Make sure you have over 2GBs of free storage
Have a nice day!