Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I tried to buy extra moves, and instead of taking me to the gold shop, I got an error message saying I didn't have enough gold. I know I didn't have enough, that's why I was trying to buy some LOL
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @Theotokos, that's really odd! Thanks for sharing this with us - it sounds like a bug/glitch for sure. It could also be a problem with the connection, but if you're able to share your Player ID with us, I'd like to look into this with the studio!
How to find your Player ID