Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I purchased a 2.99 bundle, I only recieved the 25 gold. None of my power ups were distributed. I had 1hr of each booster, plus x1 of every other booster. I want what I paid for please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @rwhite206, sorry to hear about this!
Please reach out to support via the game to get help with purchase related issues, by following the steps below:
We should be able to get you what you paid for, or you should be able to get it refunded otherwise!