Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I just purchased a bundle that included both virtual gold bars and boosters. I received the boosters immediately upon payment but no gold bars. Unusual as I normally receive both at the same time. Please help!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Me too. I didn't get my gold
Hey there @wallyone,
Please try restarting the game and if it doesn't work, log out and back into the account again.
Should you still not see the gold bars, please reach out to support in the game to receive help with this. You can reach out to support in the game by following these steps:
Let me know if you need more help or if you get stuck somewhere, you should definitely get your gold bars!