Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Iβm so sorry this happened @TammyWhammy, especially at such a difficult time. Please contact our Player Support team through the gameβs Settings menu and include your Player ID, so they can look into your daily-reward streak and see how they can help.
You can reach out to support in the game by following these steps:
I need help! I was on a 244 day streak and I needed to go with my husband for his cancer treatment so I logged on yesterday morning to get my daily rewards. This morning I logged on and it has started me over at day 1 because it says I didnβt log on yesterday, but I absolutely did!!!!