Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Where can I find the number of days in a row I have played? It show when I open the app for the first time that day. But I didn’t really look at it. How do I find it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there!
This feature in particular is only available to be seen when the previous day is over, so, you will need to wait until tomorrow to verify which day you are on.
Hope this helps and have a great time!