Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I’m fed up with these levels impossible to win, especially those with bottes and bears. I’m quitting after having spent too many$$
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What is going on and why is nothing changing? There are so many people posting about these problems and I see nothing being done. Not even a response from a moderator. This is just absurd.
I conjecture this is due to an ongoing test where all levels are reduced to 15 moves. King has shown no care on redesigning the game.
Yes I’ve noticed the exact same thing with the bottle levels especially, as you as the player need to physically move the column without the game assistance to collect bottles! 15 moves is not enough, its ridiculous as you cannot pass levels the way you used to be able to!! This needs to be addressed with the Candy Crush Soda moderators and creators! We are already watching so many ads now as it is!!