Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
the problem accessing Candy Crush via Windows has been ongoing for several days now. Do you know when I will be able to access it? It is not MY internet connection as I can access via my tablet.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @hogibear, I know this must be frustrating for you - we're updating regarding the issue in this thread:
For now unfortunately the only thing we can recommend until we hear back is to play on other platforms until it's fixed and check for updates on your game and drivers of your computer.