I am now on level 20,167 in Candy Crush Soda Saga and for months now the ability to play previous levels is absolutely lost. Also you can no longer play any levels a second time once it has been passed. I used to enjoy replaying levels at random until they are all at three stars for completions. Also many of the levels have a challenge that requires a specific color of tiles to complete and it is not possible to complete except at random since some levels will not have the required color at all. Often too the watching of ads for gold bars does not work so the watching of an ad is randomly useless, especially on my Note 8 device. Then there is no option for rewards at all on my laptop, I only get rewards randomly after watching ads on my Samsung devices. It's like the game is just neglected for veteran players and the enjoyment of playing is quickly vanishing with eacg new bug or 'defect'. sigh