Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello,
I got a new phone and the first thing I did was sync my king games/candy crush soda saga. I just noticed that all 9 of my supersonic lollipop hammers are gone along with my other rewards. Can I please get them back? Thank you 🩵🩵
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @poppirainbow
Welcome to Soda Community
If you new phone you can only transfer gold bars and level progress, boosters and save lives can't transfer to new device
Thank you 😊