Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
After reading numerous posts, I see that the problem with my level is not me, but the lowering of tries to 15. Does anyone know if this is ever going to be fixed? It is impossible to do level 967 with only 15 tries.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Not even moderators and community managers have acknowledged this issue.
I have added your post to the master list of 15-moves levels. I conjecture this is a test. I have completed exactly zero levels under this test.