Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Someone said that they are watching too many ads. I'm wondering why I don't get any to watch so I can get boosters? I also can't pass rocket rush or win any races to receive gold bars. Certainly not going to buy anything.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, @grandmahas6
The video advert feature is just one of many in-game. It's not available to all players at the same time and even for those who do have it, it's temporary. This is how all our features function and it can't be influenced as it's handled automatically.
Events like the Episode Race, Candy Royale, Weekly Contest and Season Pass all follow this logic. So, though you may not have ads, you do have other features Ad-users don't.
I hope this helped!