Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I keep getting the no Internet connection message but I'm connected to the Internet. What can I do besides turn my phone off and back on which I have done already
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Schunter , sorry you’re having trouble connecting. Since restarting your phone hasn’t helped, please try switching between Wi‑Fi and mobile data, then make sure Candy Crush Soda Saga is updated from your app store.
If the issue continues, please force-close the game and clear its cache (Android only). On iOS, please avoid reinstalling unless your game is saved to a King or Facebook account, as reinstalling can remove local progress. Let us know which device you’re using and whether the message appears everywhere in the game or only in a specific feature, and we’ll take a closer look.