It says “make 15 stripped candies”. I made at LEAST 12 to 13 (I counted 13 made) in one of my last 2 games. When I looked back at the total (after my last play today between 3:15-3:50pm EST) it said I made only 5!! This is incorrect!! Why???? This game has had other issues that I’ve just ignored. BUT, we someone like me PURCHASES extras…you expect to be treated fairly—even if you don’t purchase any extras—be treated fairly & NOT be cheated by a game or ai set up!! Ridiculous!! And we teach our children not to cheat in life—but, this gaming system/app cheats! Oh, and I’ve even seen color candies change from one to another before using AND sometimes when you’re about to win…the game hangs up & you have to completely close the game and turn it back on. However, you have to lose (even through you would have won) because you have to leave the game to make it start back up again! Again, ridiculous and pathetic! Now fix my rewards! Or I delete & find other games to play!!