Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I’m on level 4000 somthing and yet this game is rigged and makes you have to spend money. I think it’s a joke and I’m done playing. And Dailey sign ins are also a joke. No wonder people are quit playing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @abran032020, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m sorry to hear that you’re finding the levels frustrating, especially after reaching such a high level.
Could you please share a screenshot of the level(s) you feel are causing the issue? This will help us better understand what you are seeing and pass the feedback on to the team.