Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was playing on my tablet Samsung then the tablet crashed nothing to do. I have decided to play on my phone but I lost all my suckers small and big, all my rewards Please can you do something .
Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @gissy7890
Welcome to Soda Community
Your level progress and Gold Bars can be fully restored by logging into the same account, but your earned items (like small and big Lollipop Suckers, Extra Lives, and other Boosters) cannot be transferred to your new phone.