Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have had this problem several times now. I am part way through a surf race but I don't get the gold reward because the race disappears before the end. Why is this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Peter, thanks for the extra details. As this seems to happen at around the same time each day, it may be that the Surf Race is reaching its end time before the race is completed.
Could you please check the timer shown in the event and make sure the game is fully updated? If it happens again, please take a screenshot of the Surf Race screen just before it disappears, including the timer and your position.
If you'd like quicker response on this issue, I recommend also reaching out to Support directly via the game: Settings ā Help Center ā Contact Us and include your Player ID, approximate time/time zone, device type, and the screenshot. They can check the account and reward history.
My surf race has just disappeared again. It seems to happen at the same time of day. I had completed 4 games and was in the lead, but now it's gone. @LoFiGummy - any ideas? Thanks
Hello again, I sent a message now! š
@LoFiGummy
How do I send a private message? Is it as I have done here by using your name? Thanks
I have my player ID but I can't see how to send a private message
Hey @PeterMuk and thanks for reporting this. Iām sorry that the Surf Race has disappeared before you could see the result. I understand how disappointing that is when you have been working towards the Gold reward.
In some cases, the reward may already have been collected or added to your game before the event disappears. To help us look into this, could you please share your Player ID with us in a private message, along with the approximate time this last happened?
How to find my Player ID