Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When will Sweet Treats be available on laptops? Since you took away the daily rewards/bonuses, it is very difficult to complete hard levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The "Sweet Treats" feature or event in Candy Crush Soda Saga may not be visible or available to you because King rolls out features and events randomly or in testing phases to different groups of players.
Please pay attention to what I said…I am not playing on my phone…I play on my laptop (computer). This is where I do not see Sweet Treats at all. Your suggestions are for phone not laptop,
Hi @jeannieah
Welcome to Soda Community
Please try following steps
Check for updates: Open your app store and make sure you have the newest version of the game installed.
Clear cache: Go to your device settings, find the game storage, and clear the cache without deleting your user data.
Verify connection: Switch from mobile data to a stable Wi-Fi network and restart the app a few times.
Free up space: Keep at least 2GB of free storage on your device to let the game load events correctly.
Thank you 😊