Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can't update, this is the second time I have lost all my lives, standing, rewards, time and stuff I have bought. Checked compatibility, and yes my tablet is good.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, welcome to our Community @woodardkaren
I understand you're not able to update your game and I will point you into the right direction.
To receive further assistance regarding this, please take a screenshot of what happens when you try to update the game and reach out to our Player Support team here https://soporto.king.com/. Our team will be able to check this further.
I wish you a nice day ahead!