Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Update September 29: Some have noted that Bake-A-Cake is missing from their game last week. If you were missing the event last week - it should now appear as per usual this Thursday.
Update September 23: We've been able to fix a problem with Bake-A-Cake, and the event will be back this week on Thursday, September 24th!
Update September 18: Until we're able to fix the problems, the version of Bake-A-Cake with the problem will be paused until we can solve it. We will update you in this thread as soon as we have more updates on this issue.
Hey everyone,
We're aware of that some players are having issues completing Bake-A-Cake levels. We're currently looking into this and will update this thread with more information!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey everyone! We've been able to fix a problem with Bake-A-Cake, and the event will be back this week on Thursday, September 24th!
We'll keep this thread open for a little bit so that everyone has a chance to see it. Thank you for your patience and for reporting this to us so that we could find it faster.
Hey there everyone, we understand that it's very frustrating by not being able to complete Bake-A-Cake. We're working hard on fixing these issues so that you can enjoy the even as per usual.
Until we're able to fix the problems, the version of Bake-A-Cake with the problem will be paused until we can solve it. We will update you in this thread as soon as we have more updates on this issue.
Thank you for your understanding!
Tagging mods here for visibility: @PrettyBubbles @Palash_Sarma @Princess_Jessica
Hey everyone, we've collected the reports into this thread and we'll update more on this issue when we know more. Thank you for helping us improve the game by reporting issues in Soda!
Tagging Mods for visibility: @Palash_Sarma @Princess_Jessica @PrettyBubbles
The faulty level has not been repaired. It is just replaced by this one ⤵️
I didn't get any compensation either but it should have been across the board itcwas a problem affecting everyone so everyone should have received it but hey I have pretty much given up on King :(
Very happy for you. I didn't. We all should. Oh, I think my account here is not linked to my game account. But they still should know my game account was affected.
although I do have quite a big collection of super lollipops, so in reality, I'm good, but its the principal.
I get two Super Lollipops as a compensation for this today ⤵️
👍👍👍
👍👍👍👍👍
My Bake a Cake disappeared. Is this a glitch or has it been removed entirely.
Perhaps the problem is still existing, we don’t know yet because they just close the whole cake in that week.
The error slice will appear again at the cake on 8th October. Until 8th October, We never know that it has been replaced by another slice or been fixed.
the new version finally fixed the color of the font on the bake a cake level #s. that dark grey over dark purple was nearly impossible to read. white good choice.
I see the fix was just to remove that particular problem game rather than actually restore it or fix it to how it used to work. that shouldn't have taken a week!
we should all get some extra gold for our troubles. I lost gold and lollipop suckers trying that game a couple of times
I played two levels without any problems.
Two pieces played. New design.
@SabrinaM @Werner_Cichy @rebelchild
Do you have any problems with the cake event? 🎂
Hello, Lofi!
I just played the cake event and I need to get used to the layout. It's new to me. It's strange that the tasks are counted backwards.
I have 3 pictures and there are further problems.
I'm listed twice on the list, which can't be right.
I'm not being shown any internet, which is not correct.
Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to play and use the community on my PC.
The router is fine for the internet and phone.
Offline mode is turned off.
Information about the tablet with which I play the games.
Galaxy Tab A9+ Model name: SM-X210 Serial number: R9TWC0FLQAM
@LoFiGummy
I checked after an update, but none were available. The update was 6 days ago. All updates run automatically for me.
same I’ve wasted all of my boosters and now a lot of them have disappeared. I can’t beat these levels and I do not like the way. The special characters are moving. What is up with this terrible update? I can’t be forced to spend all of my rent money on Candy Crush Soda.
It’s not as bad as the problem they’re having with CC Jelly. That issue has been going on for 3 weeks. 👎🏼
so many of us wasted gold bars to get another chance to play the levels. You should award everyone 10 bars to make up for what was lost. Glad it’s finally fixed. Hopefully it works this week.
THANK YOU!! Looking forward to playing and hope it will be an uneventful event.
Well we will see on Thursday. But good to hear thank you.
Now it's saying it's going to start tomorrow? 🤦🏼♀️
You are making my decision easy to quit the game!! goodbye!