Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The second tier, level 7/8, cannot currently be won. It is broken on iOS and iPadOS, both. Please address and RESET THOSE USERS’ PROGRESS to what it was before they played that level, me included.
Thank you.
Dana
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As stated by decay above, I'm playing on Windows 11 Chrome browser and cannot get past 7/8 on the cake. However, I did notice that player 'meow maline' ID #1901414864 made it thru and finished the cake. How???? Somebody needs to fix as this has been all day now. I spent bars before I realized there was an issue. Anyone who spent bars and/or lollipops should have those restored as well as lives lost.
Thank you
Kay
Yup!
Hey there, we're aware of this issue and are currently investigating it and will update more about it in this thread below:
If your team has vacancies, I can pass it for you.
Please post your team code and team name😉
Android
Galaxy S26Ultra
Sm-Sn48u
TIER 2 level 7/8, not allowing bottles to rise. Goes right past then and doesn't bring them up