Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
i only have 15 moves on candy crush soda saga level 1437 but tips say it should be 30
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree that King is not going to change back to playable tries, sticking with 15. This is the worst of the King games. All of my other three are fun and offer several types of FREE boosters and helps. So, after spending almost three weeks stuck on Level 967, I am deleting this game from my games. Tired of wasting my time for nothing.
Everyone has 15 to 18 moves.. candy soda has turned to trash!.. im on level 19478 been playing for almost 12 years..I should've passed 20,000 by now but because the levels are so hard anymore u can't beat them..and I've never spent a cent on this game never will.. that's what king wants u to do.. every one is sick of this crap too..
seems to be every level now. have tried to update but not changing