I have seen so many levels with only 15 moves. Some are easy, but some are really hard or even impossible.
Example: Level 159 is somewhat hard to pass
This is the ultra hard level. So I take all 5 boosters.
There is only 1 move left and I am so close to winning… So I watch ad to grant 5 moves.
After watching ads, luckily I have a chance to swap Color Bomb + Coloring Candy combo with 4 turns.
I had to double tap the fish to win the last move.
Level 161: Easy to pass. So I take down boosters (except the timed fish booster)
Finalize: 15-move levels in this game aren’t helpful to pass. Even when you take all boosters then you might not necessarily be able to clear the level. Instead, 15-move levels prioritize the easier levels. Remaining levels (including skull levels) need to be adjusted to suit the current situation.