Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How I can change the team that I know the name and the Team Code
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Alex_The_Witch
Thank you for your answer
Have a nice day
Hey there @Tzvi_Marcu . Hope you're doing well.
I'm sorry to hear the Team you and your wife are a part of at the moment isn't the right fit for you.
As for other Teams, I'm afraid I don't know which ones would be a good fit for you both, but I've seen players here in Community sometimes have posts looking for other team members that are as active as them, so I think that could help you find other players like you.
Why don't you try here for example:
I hope you can find a good team to join. Good luck and have a great day!
@manicmandy
Hello
A few days ago, you answer to my post and there you say that you can help with collecting more gifts, after that you disappear. Hope to hear from you again
Thank you for the answer. Till now me and my wife are in a group that just we two are doing the most of the Cake and others two are doing just 2 or 3 levels to get the gifts. Can you recommend a better group where more people are interesting to finish the cake.
To changes Teams, you first need to leave the one you belong to currently. For that, tap/click the gear icon to access Settings, and choose the option to Leave.
After that, or in case you already belong to no teams, simply go to the Teams feature, then
use the search box to find the team you want by using the name or the code and choose Join.
However, bear in mind that the Team may not be accepting new members at the moment.
Have a great day!