Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I had a 340 day streak just reset itself! I wanted to restore it but it didn’t give me an option. I’m confused???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Kimmerberry
Welcome to Soda Community
There are a number of reasons this reset might happen: device updates, the time you logged in, and one-time glitches may cause this.
The Candy Crush Soda Saga daily login streak cannot be manually restored once it resets, and King Player Support is unable to restore broken streaks.