Hello my name is Eric and I've been a loyal supporter of this app/game for (I believe) 7 years now. I'm pretty sure I first downloaded Candy Crush Soda Saga in 2019. It has been an amazing run pretty much the ENTIRE TIME!! Your developers did their job and you guys created an experience where I'd want to keep the fun times going so at one point I spent a pretty decent amount of actual money on this game. This game became my go-to for most situations: when I was bored, when I had 15 extra minutes, whenever I was early for anything, if I had done an exceptional job at work where I sold Toyota's, and so on and so on. I still spend money on this game but not like I used to. But I still do my part in supporting this great game. However I will say that lately your game has really been acting up. I know I'm not telling you something you weren't already aware of. I'm certain youve been informed by many others. But I guess I'd like to take this opportunity to reach out for the first time to ask something. .... When will this "nonsense" end?! I am only partially joking. My favorite part of this game is the BAKE THE CAKE side quest. Boy do I love it. And then recently when you guys added the other side quest where we would race against others to try to get the top score in a 45 minute race and if we won we'd get a small set of prizes and also we'd be promoted to the next level on the race where we would get slightly better prizes. The third round of winnings was substantial and the boost where we could literally hit the entire screen all at once....this boost we got whenever we won the 3rd round was so freaking awesome! You guys really outdid yourself with that combo! Because I figured out how to win pretty much 100% of the time. I didn't cheat or anything that you'd consider illegal. But if enter the race and then instead of trying to beat a normal level I would instead go to the cake and play until I lost a level. I could earn cake prizes plus the prizes for the race. I was very successful in this.
Now you guys are at a point where I cannot even log in. So I looked at advice and was told to uninstall and reinstall. So I did and it worked the first time. The 2nd time it didn't. That's where I am now. The game doesn't even download for me and I'm just sitting here feeling sorta depressed (jokingly) because my game isn't even letting me play!!!
I spent money recently and not being able to download your game, of course, has put me in a position where my money has gone to waste. Your game was ALREADY expensive compared to the average high-quality game but I didn't mind spending whenever I had it. But this current "but" is putting me in a position where I am literally just donating money to you guys. And you guys have enough of all of our money and if I'm being honest it's just wrong that we even have to reach out to ask you guys to somehow make it up to us. I don't think I should even have to but I understand that if I don't then you'd never get the chance to know that I was hurt.
My username is (CM Edit: Removed Personal Information) is the email I use for the game. Unfortunately I do not know the User ID because I cannot log into the game shooooot I cannot even download the game. But I'm respectfully asking if you guys could reimburse my account please !! I don't need money back but please throw in some unlimited lives for a while and double fish for a while.....at least .....plus anything you wanna do like gold and/or other boosts if appreciate please please please. I understand you cannot just bless every affected player without them asking but if you can ....if you have the ability to look nntou history you'll be able to verify that I've spent a semi decent amount of money in the past ...I haven't ever done the actual math but if I had to produce an educated guess I'd say I've probably spent somewhere between $800 - $1,100 all together. I know others will blow me outta the water with their spending totals so I'm not trying to brag. But spending a grand (approximately) on your game is definitely a number that should prove I have been a loyal enthusiast of your game. Please help me feel you guys appreciate MY loyalty. I am also playing on a Samsung Galaxy S25+. I've done the whole bag of tricks when trying to get this to work: I've cleared Cache for game and Google play also even for Google games, I've switched to my carrier network, I've switched to wifi, I got into my knees and humbly asked my higher power to step in if it was his will to have me play, I even considered hiring a palm reader to see if I will even ever get to play again, also I've uninstalled then reinstalled this game. It worked before but not this time. It's just stuck in the "almost done downloading" phase.
I look forward to seeing your response. ๐๐ป๐ผ๐ฅ
Regards,
Eric Eng