Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey again, with screenshot we mean a picture of the game and level so that we can see and get a better idea of the potential issue.
If you're on Windows, you may be able to do this with the instructions below and attach it to one of your comments. with the 📎 icon.
LoFiGummy — My user ID is 1144333665. I do not have any idea what a screenshot is. I am on a Windows 10 desktop PC.
Also, I have noticed other posts about ads to get extra moves. Level 967 has no ads.
If you could tell me how to do a screenshot, I will give it a try.
Thanks!
Thanks for the response - as for the level, once we have reports of levels - we do check them to see if there could be something broken in the level or if there's anything to improve as well - so reports like these, with screenshots included are welcome and encouraged.
LoFiGummy — the only issue with 967 is that it has been lowered to 15 tries. When I check for helps online, it shows the only ones have 26 or 30 tries. As I understand, King is not going to change the 15 tries on any level. So, if that is true, I find no reason to continue playing Soda. I appreciate your answer, but I don't think there is anyway to help.
Hey there, are you still having problems with this level? If you have a screenshot it would help us a lot in identifying the issues so that we can solve them!
If you can also include your Player ID, it speeds up the process as well.
How to find your Player ID
Now, could you please fix level 967? I have been trying to complete it since Aug. 31. With only 15 tries, I find it impossible to complete.