Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
There’s a new feature which makes the screen shake with almost every special move. I really dislike it and it gives me motion sickness lol. How do I turn it off? Please add a feature where I can turn the shaking off, it’s impossible to play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there and thank you for the feedback! You can turn off the board shake in settings by following this step below:
Hi guys this is currently a test feature but the feedback has now been passed onto our studio for their awareness
Thank for reporting and your patience whilst this is looked into is greatly appreciated 💓
Today I opened the game and there are settings now wih the possibility to turn off the shaking! And other customizable stuff too. Thanks so much :)
Hi my friend I have raised this issue for you 💓