Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
hi,
I am on level 5167. I had more than 200 of colouring candy and the black candy with dots on it and more than 400 fish. also above 150 of the striped and sweet candy. All have now disappeared - please advise.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
All you're going to receive is an apology that you experienced this, and an "unfortunately…" explanation. Basically you're SOL
Hey there! I hope you're doing well.
I understand you're having some trouble recovering your lost Boosters. Even though I would love to help you with this issue right away, I don't have the necessary resources to do so here in the Community.
For issues of this kind, it's best to reach out to our player support team, as they have the proper tools to assist you: Contact Us
Our team is available 24/7. Thank you in advance and have a great day! 🌞