Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It seems that King is trying anything to stop players playing. The tasks for four in a row are now double difficult, yet the rewards stay the same? No folks, I'm not going to pay money for boosters. My patience is near the end.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There's been a small number of players crying on the board everyday for the past year "i can never play it, the other players are done with it before i can even do one task." Well now nobody is playing 4 in a row because it's become so absurd. I won't even play it now,.with all the game changes i log in, get my daily boosters and live my life for the day. The games no longer worth playing.
I noticed that too today if King is trying to drive people away they are certainly goung the right way about it. The mods seem remarkably silent other than inane and meaningless requests for level numbers screenshots and IDs?
Right? It’s bad enough they cut the moves down to like 15, but increasing the 4 in a row squares….they are treating us like idiots! I’ve been playing since 2013 and honestly this game has kept me going thru hard times but I’m really disappointed. I’m done with spending any money for anything.What a bunch of money-grubbers….😡
yes, i agree with you