Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've no stupendous lollies, I had 14/15 of them and now they're not showing up at all.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @MaidenScotland, I'm sorry to hear that - I know how valuable they are.
Have you perhaps reinstalled the game, or reset the device? All the boosters are connected to the game files, so if those are removed - the boosters goes along with them unforutunately.
If you haven't done this, I recommend reaching out to Support via the game to get help with this:
You can reach out to support in the game by following these steps: