Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
since the game changes I lost my consecutive days played streak. I had almost 3000 days straight now I’m back to day 3. Makes me not want to play! Has anyone else had this issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, welcome to our Community!
I understand your concern regarding this and I will point you into the right direction.
I want to inform you that you receive further assistance regarding this, it would be best to reach out to our Player Support team via game app or via https://soporto.king.com/ so our team can check this further.
I hope this helps and wish you a nice day ahead!